Protect yourself and others & support homeless older women
One ($15) Two ($30) Three ($45)
The Older Women’s Network is very proud to be offering masks for sale. Each mask is made by one of our members from material donated by our members.
Funds raised from the sale of the masks will go to our Buy a Brick Campaign, building housing for homeless older women as part of our efforts to end homelessness of older women.
- They are washable, reusable, reversible and available in a mixture of fabrics from a selection of great designs on one side and plain fabric on the other. Most are patterned and we can cater for general colour preferences.
- Our masks come in two sizes. The medium / large size should fit an adult face. We have a few smaller masks available suitable for a smaller face or an older child. Please indicate what colour you prefer (we will try and accommodate your preference.)
- The masks are double layer and are not suitable as medical-grade masks.
- We suggest you wash them before the first use and after every use.
- Before putting on a mask, clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
You can make a difference
Buy a mask and help give a homeless older woman shelter.
Please make cheques payable to:
“Older Women’s Network NSW”
and mail to:
8 – 10 Victoria Street, Newtown, NSW 2042.
Please ring or email the office to reserve a mask. Kindly provide your contact details so we can post your masks and a receipt to you. Let us know how many masks you want and what size.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Ph: 95198044
Transfers can be made to account name:
Older Women’s Network NSW Inc
Account Number: 00901417
BSB: 062 031
Please provide your name and Buy A Mask in the description.
Pease email the office or ring to reserve a mask. Kindly provide your contact details so we can post you your masks and a receipt. Let us know how many masks you want and what size.
Email: email@example.com Ph: 95198044
PayPal or credit card
You do not need a PayPal account to pay by credit card. When you are redirected to the PayPal login page, choose the “Pay with a Bank Account or Credit Card” option.