Empowering you to Age Well
“This event was originally scheduled to be held on March 27th. We regret to inform you that it will have to be postponed until such time when Covid 19 does not pose a threat. Please do sign up, regardless, so we can inform you as soon as the new date is fixed.”
• Do you want to know how to get the right support at the right time?
• Are you caring or supporting an older person to age well?
• Are you confused or frustrated by what you can access in the aged care system?
If yes, then come along to our Community Cafe where you can
• get the right type of information and insider tips that can empower you to age well; and
• learn how the home and community aged care system could work for you and your allies.
Brought to you by Carrie Hayter of Carrie Hayter Consulting and the Older Women’s Network NSW.
Share this event
Women are traditional spinners - of tales, of cloth, or many fine things. May we in OWN continue to spin strong webs of support which create a safety net for older women's emotional and physical wellbeing; and create a sling from which to catapult into the wider community older women's aspirations for a better world.